|Посада в компанії||Адміністративний|
|Назва Роботи||inspector HR|
|Додаткова інформація||Criterii de selecție Peste 3 ani experiență în Resurse umane / Psihologie, Personal calificat, Financiar / Contabilitate Oraș de lucru Onesti Nivel carieră Mid-Level (2-5 ani) și Senior-Level (> 5 ani) Nivel studii Calificat și Absolvent Tip job Full time Departament Resurse umane / Psihologie și alte 2 Industrie Lemn / PVC și Productie Limbi străine engleză Permis conducere B Salariu net nespecificat|
|Опис||The ideal candidate
If you are an enthusiastic, organized person, focused on continuous professional and personal development and you feel excellent in a professional work environment, we invite you to join our team!
- Graduate of higher education
- Experience in the field of human resources and payroll
- Thorough knowledge of labor law and case law
- Knowledge of the legal provisions regarding the calculation of salaries and the payment of allowances and social contributions to the authorities, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of PC operation and the Microsoft Office package
- Integrity and capacity for analysis and synthesis
- Attention to detail, very good organization and initiative
- Communication skills, teamwork and discretion
- Knowledge of lb. English
We are interested in skills and competence, we reserve the right to select candidates. Only the chosen ones will be contacted in order to establish an interview.
- Preparation of the necessary documents for employment, modification or termination of individual employment contracts and their transmission in REVISAL;
- Preparation of additional documents based on amendments to the CIM clauses, in compliance with legal requirements;
- Preparation of decisions to terminate or suspend the CIM based on information, in compliance with legal requirements;
- Preparation of the necessary documents in case of disciplinary investigations;
- Preparation of seniority certificates for the period worked within the company;
- Daily verification of timesheets and justifications (CO, conced med etc) from the Timekeeping application;
- Preparation and centralization of all elements regarding the determination of salary rights (eg subscriptions, bonuses, benefits, etc.);
- Carrying out and verifying the salary calculation and drawing up the salary statement according to the records from the salary application and the legislation in force, the medical leave, the installments, the attachments, etc.
- Preparing the order for meal vouchers;
- Preparation and submission of the file for recovery of amounts from FNUASS, according to the legislation in force;
- Preparation of certificates and documents requested by employees;
- Providing support and consultancy regarding various cases regarding labor and fiscal legislation, and communicating any legislative changes to the relevant persons;
- Representing the client in relation to the authorities (ITM, Pension House, Health House, Unemployment Agency) in case of a control initiated by them;
- Reporting (statistics, holidays, salaries, etc.);
- Archiving of personnel records and payroll documents
- Prepares monthly reports or at the request of superiors.
Salary package, quarterly bonuses, meal vouchers, gift vouchers
Opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team
Professional work environment and continuous improvement
A company with a wood industrialization profile, based in Onesti municipality, Bacau county, it is part of a Polish group - one of the producers of natural wood parquet and is a leader in the production of laminate flooring in the world and has a production capacity of over 12 million m2 annually.
The company's products are exported to over 30 countries. - Translated with google
Ціна і умови
Інформація, яку ми використовуємо для побудови рейтингу: